Saturday, October 27, 2012

Welcome to MeeruDhivehiCuisines

Assalaamualaikum & Welcome to my blogspot on MeeruDhivehiCuisines.

No doubt, Maldives have a rich heritage of numerous types of food, both sweet and savoury dishes.  I have always loved the tastes of traditional dishes. I have been really lucky to live & experience this type of cooking throughout my upbringing. My inspiration has been my parents, both great cooks of traditional Maldivian Cuisines.
I am not a cook by profession, but very deeply passionate about cooking. I always try and experiment various recipes. The point of this blog is to live up the the deep rooted traditional cooking which is slowly diminishing by generation. I want to inspire and share the beautiful Dhivehi Cuisines with food lovers, modern cooks and other aspiring cooks.
Insha allah, i will try and publish one recipe per week. Please share your comments and any ideas to this blog.Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. The name "Meeru Dhivehi cuisines" itself explain you love towards the Maldivian traditional cuisines. There is no doubt about your passion in cooking and love of food, as well the determination of achieving life's objectives. Keep on experimenting and share with everyone. like your parents had inspired you, it has always been inspiring to see you live up to your dreams... "A great mom and a great cook"

    Have faith and work hard.

    ReplyDelete